What do you think

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

i was mowing yesterday an looked up at my truck in my drive hooked to my boat an seen this :eek: no hole on the inside of the bed ,if a bullet looks like a pretty big being about a quarter in size:oops:only Amish neighbor in that direction 1/2 mile away then others mabye more than a mile.i hear shoots way off quite often an have no ideal when an where it happened .but I hardly go anywhere other than down to the river .
    3911502D-B2CF-4DF7-84F3-FE786C6D99D0.png

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Sure looks like a bullet hole!

3. robertyb

robertyb Member

Yep, that is a bullet hole. You piss anyone off lately?

4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol!I just talked to my Amish neighbor an no shooting from his place.

xcaliber likes this.
  5. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

It could have been a stray. I remember several years ago, reading about a 16 year old Amish girl in Ohio being killed by a gunshot to the head. Police investigated as a murder, but later found that a man a mile away unloaded his muzzleloader by firing it into the air and had no idea what he had caused. That was the year I stopped shooting my .22 up into trees at tree rats; use a 12 gauge now.

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I hear people all around on weekends blasting off there semi autos at over a mile away.common sense is pretty scarce in lots of people I know:confused:

Jack Pine likes this.
  7. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Bullet hole.

8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yepper, bullet hole, darn good thing you weren't in the way. Bullet should be there somewhere. There's always shooting somewhere around here most weekends in some old stone quarry's or hill tops.

9. Stalker

Stalker Member

Looks like they were aiming for the light and missed!