Tennessee squirrel

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My oldest son that was up from Tennessee awhile back ,took alittle gift I gave him back home an put it to use. my old rem model 121 rem pump.he just sent me a picture of this whopper.fox squirrel mabye?
    image.png

jacol84 likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Frank, don't let your pet squirrel see that picture, he may get a little nervous. :eek::D

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

He might :p I threaten him all the time that I will make pot pie out of him everytime he chews something up,that,s quite often :eek: :p The other day we got into it as we play a lot . he started getting alittle ruff with his biting so I started getting alittle ruff back . next thing I know I had blood running out of both hands :eek: as he put the real squirrel bite on me :eek::p (like Patriot says if your dumb you got to be tuff :rolleyes:

Jack Pine, xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  4. 8ptbuk

8ptbuk Active Member

Beautiful fox squirrel ! I love to see them, You never know what color their gonna be.

xcaliber likes this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Where is that damn LOVE IT button?:p

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Son just sent me this from his stand over looking his bait pile in MD squirrel fest :p
    image.png

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

image.jpeg I was in my chair as my son came in an walked over too me. squirrel boy jumped off me onto my son an went on to him biting his wrist an arm:eek:blood everywhere an don,t know what got into him ,he always jumps on my son for some reason an nips him for some reason.i was just playing with him before my son came.i tryed to get my son to pet him an makeup but he said no :rolleyes::p

xcaliber and 8ptbuk like this.
  8. Jack Pine

Jack Pine Active Member

Well he obviously knew that your sons shoot squirrels, and he doesn't like it.

bbahunter and xcaliber like this.