Squirrel appreciation day

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Seen this on Fox News today ,it,s squirrel appreciation day:oops: I guess I should appreciate everything he has chewed up in our home :rolleyes::p
    image.png

Oppie and xcaliber like this.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I sure do appreciate all the bird food the 3 squirrels in my back yard are able to eat. :rolleyes:

I also appreciate than none of them have gotten in the house yet.;) You have far more patience that I do, Frank.

bbahunter, Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I didn,t appreciate him this morning as I grabbed him to put him in his cage for a few minutes as I did something . he got mad an didn,t want to go as I had ahold of him,didn,t take me long to let go as he put the real teeth chattering squirrel bite on me:eek::confused:. he then took off running as I went for the squirrel stick as he,s not the only one with a temper . he decided to hide till I calmed down ,then came up to me like he did no wrong :p

Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Wise of him to wait you out Frank!:p

Stalker likes this.
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Yepper very wise:mad: after I cleaned the blood off my hand an got calmed down ,I could finally smile again on this squirrel appreciation day again :p

Stalker and xcaliber like this.
  6. robertyb

robertyb Member

Do squirrels carry rabies? :rolleyes:dead:

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Not very often I read,this one was raised as a dropper fed baby by my daughter .if so I would have it forsure as much as I been squirrel bit :p

Oppie likes this.
  8. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My little buddy has to be close me most times.i get him a couple cashews every morning from the can an put them in my mouth to get the salt off them . he knows I have them there an sits on my chest waiting,so I started just sticking the tit of the cashew out of my mouth an he grabs it real gentle an pulls it out an eats it sitting on my lap :p I would be bored to death this time year if my little buddy wasn,t here . I got him trained to jump off the top of the kitchen cabinets .all I have to do is extend my arm look at him an hold my hand out an say jump an he jumps right on :p he,s like a sheep dog as I tell him get the 2 cats an he will round them up one at a time an chase them up the steps :D
    image.png

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    bbahunter and xcaliber like this.