Son wacked one

Discussion in 'Compound, Recurve & Long Bows - Vertical Archery' started by Masboy, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My son that helped me put up my stand today just called ,said he wacked one . called it in with his Wabi grunt call an shot it at 20yds with his compound. used a rage 2 inch cut ,got a passthru with blood everywhere. while on the phone with me he said there,s a small buck coming up the same trail. the winds still howling here but the son says he,s in a valley that,s not bad but can see the trees above blowing all around. he said it,s the same nice buck my grand daughter could not get a good shot at that they watched it walk away from her earlier this year . rage entrance hole
    image.png
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Nice Buck, congrats to him for me Frank!

3. Stalker

Stalker Member

4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

The funny part was he called me after shooting it saying he shot a pretty nice buck . after recovering it he said he checked it to see if it was warm because he thought the one he shot was much bigger:oops: when he came in with it an I seen it in the truck ,I said I see your buddy got one ,where,s yours :rolleyes: he smiled an said were going back an look for it:rolleyes:

xcaliber likes this.
  5. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

The Masboy hunting genes are mighty indeed. Congrats!

xcaliber likes this.
  6. robertyb

robertyb Member

It is a nice buck and will eat well. Tell him congrats from me too.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Thanks ! I'll tell him there was too much shrinkage between the shot,recovery too qualify for Boone ,crocket :p

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    xcaliber likes this.