Son wacked one

Discussion in 'Compound, Recurve & Long Bows - Vertical Archery' started by Masboy, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Son got him a buck this evening with his longbow he got an been practicing with. I sharpened some Magnus stingers for him yesterday an that,s what he used. 25 yd shot an the deer went 50 yds shot behind the front leg with a pass thru an never found his arrow yet. I told him yesterday I needed a deer tail for my bucktails I make :p

bbahunter and xcaliber like this.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Excellent to hear, Frank. Give your son a big congrats from "The Predators.":D

bbahunter likes this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Yep, your boys do pretty darn good Frank, I think they have you to thank for that!:cool:

bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  4. robertyb

robertyb Member

Congrats to your son but we need Pics....;)

xcaliber likes this.
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Picture days are over for me as I lost photo bucket an have tried to get my daughter to get me another site with no luck as she,s to busy for old dad I guess:p

6. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Frank, if you want to you can email to me, and I'll post, or you can try Postimage.org. It's free & fairly easy to navigate once you mess with it a bit.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I had the daughter get me on postimage an got stuck when it said copy manually an I tried what I could but did,t understand ,
    I think everyone seen about enough of my pictures anyway :mad::p I would rather see others pictures anyway as I already know what I did :p

xcaliber likes this.
  8. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I hear you on that.