Scatter spoons

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

These are the best lures I have ever made,they work like a crankbait only with more vibration ,side to side flash.you can add rubber on the rear if you like ,but they look more realistic in the water swimming just as they are,all metal used in these lures made in the USA ,assembled in USA ,(excluding hooks,snap rings of unknown origin),tested an approved by a susky river rat:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. robertyb

robertyb Member

We need to see pictures with fish attached to the lures.

3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yea, what he said!

Stalker, xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I,m so tired of catching big fish I don,t even take pictures anymore :rolleyes: I will get some next time out foresure as my son an I are going out this weekend. I see stripers , walleye pictures coming soon in my crystal ball :p

5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Okey Dokey :D.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Going down tommorow ,sons been tearing up big stripers ,walleye,bass down at port deposit trolling. can,t wait to get my lures in that water :D:p

Stalker and Oppie like this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Good luck!
    Buddy of mine sent me some pics of him & his two little kids catching some small walleye's in the susky today, Ole susky looks good for now but we have another week of storms & rains coming.

9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

No good yesterday :confused: windy an we only managed 1 keeper striper ,1 smallmouth . rough water an just not biting for us for whatever reason. I blamed it on my sons boat driving ,where he trolled :D he stood up an offered me the drivers seat,he said he thinks I,m a jinx :rolleyes:I sat there smiling eating my Royal farms chicken tenders,taters:p guess I,ll head north on our part of the river next trip an go catch some smallies ,that I know I will get some action.

Oppie likes this.
  10. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Sorry to hear that, I can't even catch a fish in my own pond let alone anywhere else. Fishing has been bad the last week or so for me.

Better get after em, we're going to get rain and storms everyday this week so the river will getting some brown water again :(.

11. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

If I knew what else to do that I would enjoy ,I would have a new hobby :confused: I,m about shot out with gun,bows ,like shooting carp but very few seen in the creek where I shoot them .low water,high dirty water don,t help.if I don,t fish in the summer I don,t know what to do:confused: we were watching osprey fishing yesterday an they were catching plenty of fish.plenty of osprey an Eagles around us all evening.

Oppie likes this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yea I love watching the osprey & eagles when I can find them. We got a lot of hard rain this morning and all the stream turned brown by lunch time so you'll be seeing brown water in a couple of days.

13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Awesome! We got pounded by rain last night & this morning, parts of several highways are under water, it ain't good poop: poop: poop:.

14. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I wish you could keep all that up thereo_O the waters just starting to clear up ,but I see it,s going to be rising in the next couple days on the susky water level graph at Harrisburg that I check all the time:confused: old Mother Nature sure has it out for us this year again:confused: I,m heading out again in the morning to catch some more Fitch before it storms or the dirty water gets here.

15. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Good luck man! Here's one of the local gauge this evening.

river.png

16. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Then this happened today, this creek is a just little north of me and flows north into the susky in Ny. along the border.

wpsp1_hg.png

This one is about 30 miles south of me.

mhpp1_hg.png

17. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I was down below the coniwingo dam trolling a couple days ago as the storms rolled by,got wet an only a couple small stripers an one bass. storms ran us off with lots of flooding seen on the drive home.did manage a smallie trip up river the other day by myself an had lots of fish,just not as fun by myself. all rigged up now for some big flathead trips ,going after some big fish using big live bait ,night trips out of the heat.some float rigs,bottom rigs depending where I fish.i like fishing a big creek mouth up river as I get lots of flatheads there an a striper now an then.

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.