Scatter spoons

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jun 13, 2019 at 3:09 PM.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

These are the best lures I have ever made,they work like a crankbait only with more vibration ,side to side flash.you can add rubber on the rear if you like ,but they look more realistic in the water swimming just as they are,all metal used in these lures made in the USA ,assembled in USA ,(excluding hooks,snap rings of unknown origin),tested an approved by a susky river rat:rolleyes::p
    image.png image.png

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 3:36 PM
    jacol84, xcaliber and Jack Pine like this.
  2. robertyb

robertyb Member

We need to see pictures with fish attached to the lures.

xcaliber, jacol84 and Oppie like this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Yea, what he said!

xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I,m so tired of catching big fish I don,t even take pictures anymore :rolleyes: I will get some next time out foresure as my son an I are going out this weekend. I see stripers , walleye pictures coming soon in my crystal ball :p

Oppie, xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Okey Dokey :D.

7. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Going down tommorow ,sons been tearing up big stripers ,walleye,bass down at port deposit trolling. can,t wait to get my lures in that water :D:p

Oppie likes this.
  8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Good luck!
    Buddy of mine sent me some pics of him & his two little kids catching some small walleye's in the susky today, Ole susky looks good for now but we have another week of storms & rains coming.