Ready for Santa

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I let the wife deal with it all,she likes to spend money ;) she just hits me up for money :confused: she knows I hate crowds,shopping an not a socializing people person . all I have to do is buy her a stack of instant lottery tickets ,she,s a happy camper :p

xcaliber, bbahunter and jacol84 like this.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Yeah, I got a few things, especially for the wife. Mostly shop online now and wait for the delivery. We are really just waiting for our grandaughter to be born. She's due Dec. 26th. D.I.L. was over for a bit today. She is very ready, but not complaining. Our son is blessed.

xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That would make a fine Christmas present for everyone .

Wife was just getting ready to go to the Valero gas station up the road to get her instant lottery fix ,complaining about not having much money o_O I said do you want your present now as I was going to get you 100$ worth for Christmas .she said ok an I will see if I can get the Christmas ones :oops::) that put a smile on her face :p I,m done wth my shopping now :D

jacol84, xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

I pressed the button on Amazon for 3 Instant Pots, one for each of the girls, one for my wife. Going to the bank in the morning for 5 crispy $100. one for each kid, one for their mate, one for the queen, DONE! Less than I had budgeted for, winning!:D:cool:

jacol84 likes this.
  5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I found out years ago a women can get all they want of about anything :oops:except money :rolleyes::p

xcaliber likes this.