So, I’ve been getting by with a hernia for probably at least 10 yrs now, but it’s time to get it fixed. Didn’t get to it soon enough, so surgery’s not until late July. Doc said no lifting over 20# for 4 weeks. Don’t want to have it redone, so I may actually listen this time. So...I decided to get a C2. Had a few bows together last week, including a heavy hitter with longer rail and Matrix limbs. Sunday, out of the blue, the wife says “Do you have a bow I could shoot?” I have shot 3D with a husband/wife that we know (they both hunt), so I guess the wife thought she wants to try that. Took the heavy hitter apart and made a light draw bow (about 190# draw) that she can use with the crank. Not sure how long I’ll listen to the Doc, but I wanted to have a hunting power bow that I could crank just in case. My old Babu stock was set up for a crankeroo, so I did some mods to make the C2 work. Made it a 2 piece stock as well, and put that stock on my 355 SS. Don’t know what else might be coming. For now, I’m leaving the Patriot 380 and Little Franky as is. Both bows shot well this morning, but I forgot my phone at home.