One down

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

son wacked this one this morning with my old benelli
    0F6F0AB8-9045-4D16-9D52-61743DD93F73.png

xcaliber, jacol84 and bbahunter like this.
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Congrats, nice bird, great picture.

3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Son an I got some gobblers staked out an we're going in after them in the morning. should be a great hunt,I,m excited as sons picking me up in the morning.location,location,location an we got it :D:p

jacol84 likes this.
  4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Congrats Frank. You certainly did an awesome job of teaching those young men how to hunt and fish.:D:D

5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Giving up a Guaranteed Gobbler morning hunt to help your son work on a skidder, Your the man!
    Had a lonely hen wandering around our place in the morning and watched a gobbler and two hens yesterday afternoon when I out for a walk. I'm gonna have to pay them a visit real soon ;)

jacol84 likes this.
  6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Good luck! I just got my gun out of the safe last evening an gathered up my call,shells. I told my son I was going with him an would probley kill the bird he an his daughter saw that evening an we're putting to bed. he said you probley will:phe,s a much better caller than me , but I tell him when I call they come in to see what,s making that sound an that,s why I kill most of the turkeys :D

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Same here, my turkey calling skills suck, but they don't know that!

8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

turkey.jpg

xcaliber likes this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Lol! I just had some smoked turkey my son made in his smoker. yum,yum ! I,ve ate so much deer in my life that my neck swells up around the end of October an I go in rut :eek:

Oppie and xcaliber like this.