MidwayUSA free shipping

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Ordered some starline brass,300g XTP mag bullets ,galco kodiak shoulder holster for my 460S&W mag.ordered Sunday evening ,shipped Monday morning with free shipping for all. I like midway as they have decent pricing on most things an have lots of things I can,t find at most stores ( especially bullets) . really looking forward to hunting with it some this year .

jacol84 likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Nice to see you back on here posting again Frank, it wasn't the same without you. Now if we can only find out what happened to Big Joe, and why he isn't posting anymore? :confused:
    Thanks for the heads up on free shipping.

jacol84 likes this.
  3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I sure miss big Joe :( an others but try to mind my own business . I know there,s lots going on for others ,but I have my own black cat :confused: dealing with this mother inlaw baby sitting thing :confused: :eek: :p

4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

On time as I recieved my suff from the brown truck this morning . couldn,t be happier with my galco kodiak shoulder holster. no sales tax an free shipping ! got my hogleg in it an a tight fit as it,s breaking in.got my new brass sized an trimed so all of them crimp the same place on the canulure when the bullets seated.just like my arrows I try to make all of them the same if I can.