Max point front end for trade

Discussion in 'Excalibur Crossbows' started by Masboy, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My neighbor boy just gave back my ibex front end I let him use. he,s looking for a regular riser,set of regular limbs to fit this bow on a trade for his complete front end. like new except needs new cable, string. Possible to maybe trade him a old complete recurve bow .his complete bow is in great shape an comes with a factory crank. just trying to get the kid fixed up with a bow.

Oppie likes this.
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

How about keeping the max point front end and get a recurve front end for a convertible bow.

3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I don,t have enough brains to deal with a compound bow :confused::p I thought about just giving him my new vortex but it,s my only bow now .

4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I wanted one of them pretty bad several years ago. Close to buying one from big Joe Barrett, but shipping and cross border fees were a killer. Learned from Joe and Swampy how to cut down Middleton limbs, and the need went away. They were way ahead of their time. Needed the guardian to protect the limbs and machinery though.;)

I recently had to replace cam bearings in the Burky bow, and it is shooting great again. Half way through that “fun”, I had the thought that maybe I’m only smart enough to own recurves.:rolleyes:

bbahunter and Oppie like this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I had a max point once upon a time, it had a Excal stock trigger & rail. I think the front end mounting holes are the same as the Excals, but I could very well be wrong. I sold that one to my neighbor to hang on his wall.