Hunting last evening

Discussion in 'Compound, Recurve & Long Bows - Vertical Archery' started by Masboy, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

son talked me into going hunting with him last evening ,him with his recurve bow an me a flintlock.i,m getting like him an wore my sneakers .didn,t realize the field was a swamp an all wet but found out after getting to the stand.i didn,t have enough clothes on either,got pretty cold an got out of my stand when I couldn,t see my sights good an had to walk by my son in his stand along the field edge.he was watching a buck an some doe back in the woods behind him 25 yd away coming out the trail that,s close buy his stand:oops: I spooked them :eek: he just laughed as I told him you should know better than have me close where your hunting:p next time I will be more prepared an on the other side of the woods from him:p

8ptbuk, Oppie, jacol84 and 2 others like this.
  2. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Wet feet & cold, I'm done too Frank!:eek:

bbahunter likes this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

`It's really swampy out there now, every little divet an hole is full of water, and my boot's have some cracks & leak a little bit. At least you've been out, I haven't made it out yet, maybe next week I can.
    Daughter told me she had thin sliced breaded & fried back strap today, need more Dad :p .

jacol84 likes this.