How is everyone doing?

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Vital Limits, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vital Limits

Vital Limits Member

Feels like summer just hit here in NJ... I'm in shorts,, no I wont post any pictures.. o_Odead:

xcaliber likes this.
  2. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Nice to be in the 70's, but mother nature probably has a couple more curve balls left for is, it is still winter. ;):eek:

Vital Limits and xcaliber like this.
  3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

You know it Brian.:eek:

Vital Limits likes this.
  4. Stalker

Stalker Member

Spring like here in GA!

5. robertyb

robertyb Member

I agree as I am thinking about having to start cutting the grass already. Never had to cut it in Feb. before that I can remember.

6. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Took the dog for a ride in the golf cart wearing just a T-shirt & shorts, Fixed the gutters where the ice pulled them loose, annnnd today' it's sleeting freezing rain & snow :eek:. Suppsed to help my daughter move today, not sure I can get there from here :rolleyes:.

7. TX_RDXguy

TX_RDXguy Member

It snowed here in Texas yesterday but temps will be back in the 60s this weekend.

8. Vital Limits

Vital Limits Member

Changed up , went to high of 50 here today.. No wander why " mother nature" is referenced as a woman.. ;)o_O:eek:

Oppie and bbahunter like this.
  9. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

True story friends :p. Skipped helping my daughter, they were on the snow side of the storm an got 5" of new snow, I got about 3" of mixed ice & sleet snow fog....

Enough, I'm Ready for Spring gobblers!! Bring on the Thunder chickens with beards dragging the ground, Sorry I'm off topic, I'll be good now :p.

Vital Limits likes this.
  10. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I,m tired of this rain,drizzle,fog,mud ,wind ,an see on the susky river graph chart high water coming this way.lots of wood covering the water looking from the coniwingo dam up river far as you can see from what I hear..

Vital Limits and Oppie like this.
  11. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Me too!

Vital Limits likes this.
  12. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

My springs are really pouring the water out, they turned dirty today and that's never a good a good sign.

Vital Limits likes this.
  13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Mid 60s today an still raining but suppose to stop around noon .going to get some shooting in today rain or shine as I have arrows to test.the grass is really turning green an my mowers done for except my lawnboy push mower:confused: another case of having my prioritys wrong an got a couple guns instead of a mower:confused: :p

Vital Limits, Oppie and Stalker like this.
  14. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

You southerner's, got's it made :p. Upper 30's and raining for the third day in a row. Mud, & muck, the dog won't even go out there :( unless I go tooooo dead:
    I ain't seen the sunshine sense, I don't know when :p:p:p