Harley's back

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

She got operated on yesterday ,back home now waiting for all the test results to come back.i made her a good breakfast ,eggs,bob Evans sausage ,bob evans mashed taters . she cleaned her plate good :oops: don,t even have to wash it :p

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Munch007

Munch007 Member

Nice to hear! Hoping for the best for Harley! :)

3. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Hoping to hear about a full recovery for Harley. Sounds like a pretty good breakfast Frank, I would have licked my plate clean too.

Munch007 and jacol84 like this.
  4. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Glad to hear your doggie is doing well, they are our best friends, other than squirrel boy I mean :p. I'd be lost without my little dog. My daughter recently rescued another dog,that's number two for her :), Yea, I taught her well :D.

5. robertyb

robertyb Member

I hope she is OK.

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Instead of buying a dog from a breeder ,there,s plenty of good loving dogs out there that need homes . they may not be purebred ,that means nothing to them or me . like said before every cridder we have has been left here or given to us to take care of.I,ve seen many come,go over the years an that,s the hard part.

xcaliber, Munch007 and Oppie like this.
  7. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I agree, I think I've only ever had one purebred dog with papers and that because the owner had to get rid of her.S The rest of of them were all mixed up mutts. I'm a dog guy and always have been, always will be.

xcaliber and Munch007 like this.
  8. Munch007

Munch007 Member

Yup, rescue dogs are the best!
    ;)

xcaliber likes this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Harley had to go back to vet again yesterday . she can hardly walk ,more test results to come ,she has tumors from before on her lungs an not long to live.i can,t believe the price of vet visits,like yesterday over 500 for visit,test:confused: wife was just adding up what we have spent on vet bills for her for 2 operations ,test, visits an unreal . doing everything we can for the poor girl. I told the wife no more dogs .

Oppie likes this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Sorry to hear that Frank, very sad.

11. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

So hard to lose them, I'm so sorry.

12. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Sure is hard to see a dog you've had in the family for a long time have such tough health problems. We lost our dog of 15 years a few years ago, and haven't gotten another so far. We do have plenty of opportunities to dog sit for our grand dog, so that's nice.

13. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Yes it sure is,they give so much an ask so little in return. all they want is some attention an to be loved .