Happy New Year Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by jacol84, Dec 31, 2018.

1. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Just wanted to wish my friends on here a Happy New Year. Hoping for a good year with good health and opportunities for everyone in 2019. Especially wishing Dan a great and full recovery from his heart issues.

xcaliber and bbahunter like this.
  2. robertyb

robertyb Member

X-2. Happy New Year guys. :)

bbahunter, xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  3. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Back at you Jeff, and all the guys on here. Happy New Year!

Oppie, xcaliber and jacol84 like this.
  4. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Happy New Year Folks, got the staples out of my rib cage today, and that feels real darn good! Hoping you all have a great 2019, good health & happiness for you & yours!

Oppie, jacol84 and bbahunter like this.
  5. bbahunter

bbahunter Active Member

Same to you Dan, i hope your recovery goes nice and smooth.

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

X2 everyone! get well Dan!

Oppie and jacol84 like this.
  7. Stalker

Stalker Member

X3! Get well Dan and Happy New Year Everybody!

8. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Happy New Years everyone, wishing a safe & healthy year for one and all. There's a lot of stupid stuff going theses days so we all need to take time to take care of our selves and our loved ones.

xcaliber likes this.
  9. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I just got done doing that, made sure my big 3 D battery mag-lite has new batteries ,my glock 40 has full mag in gun an another extra one with it . gun an flashlight together with easy access for me downstairs,kimber 45 auto with loaded Wilson combat mag in gun an 3 extra mags with it in my upstairs bed room. Flashlight,shotgun in the ceiling of my garage ,all out of reach of children an none with a shell in the chambers,guess I,m ready:rolleyes::D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  10. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

We just got home from my eldest daughter's house, we celebrate Christmas & New Years on New Year Day because of her work schedule, it really takes the pressure off of her, and it's not a big deal which day we get together really. The Religious part is held in high regard from all, but the monetary / photographic part is negotiable. We did see about 80 deer between here & there on the way out though. We got there at dusk, 36 miles away in the boonies! I hunt just east of their house about 9 miles, sweet area!

11. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Just letting you guys know, but our granddaughter was born early yesterday morning. Mom and baby are doing great. We are blessed indeed. Happy 2019!

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  12. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

That,s great to hear ! grandpa Dan :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    xcaliber likes this.
  13. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Congratulations :), baby's are always a blessing!
    My daughter adopted another dog :confused: :eek:. She takes after me :D.

xcaliber likes this.
  14. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Congratulations, it brings it around full circle when your kids have kids I think. :)

Stalker, Oppie and jacol84 like this.