Flex Fletch SK 200 glow vanes?

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by Stalker, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Stalker

Stalker Member

Anybody else try them.Or any of the Flex Fletch glow vanes. I splurged and ordered these

s-l1600.jpg

jacol84 likes this.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Didn't even know they existed before your posts here and on CN. I can envision a cool video you could make with them.:)

Stalker likes this.
  3. Stalker

Stalker Member

Me too:D I've seen them before but they are pricey.$25.50 for 36. I'm sure they are not as bright as lighted nocks but are cheaper with out all that added weight and hassle. I'll have to do a side by side comparison with them and some 10point 2.0 lighted nocks I have.They might actually work ok and be pretty cool.Then again I might be a sucker:eek::D. Time will tell.They should be here in a few days.

4. Stalker

Stalker Member

So far I'm impressed. Got them out of the dark mailbox and set them in some inderect sunlight for a couple of minutes. Then down to the dark basement. Their brighter than I expected. Especially for being in the light for such a short period of time. I'll let them sit in the sun for a good while then see how long the glow lasts. I just hope they shoot good. I'll try to get them on some shafts soon. 20180702_162331.jpg 20180702_162314.jpg

jacol84 and xcaliber like this.
  5. xcaliber

xcaliber Active Member

Heck Yeah! Those should do the job!

jacol84 and Stalker like this.
  6. Stalker

Stalker Member

Time will tell. They gotta fly good first:eek: So far I'm liking them though:D

xcaliber likes this.