Excited about hunting this year

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting - Deer' started by Masboy, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My son works a lot at his job an won,t have a lot of time to take my grand daughter this year . I will be taking her an she will have a PA,MD licence an be 9 years old this year.she will do all the shooting ,her dad has nice two man latters setup for us in great spots in MD.I,m rigging up the 512 EOTech on this super vortex with the heavy arrows,heavy string ,rage hypodermics on them.she will be a killing machine with this big cut rig as it,s a sweet,smooth,super accurate bow . this thing likes to poke holes with bare shafts with these heavy arrows,it is a very forgiving bow with fletched arrows an I like that for hunting.she will have lots of experience after this year I,m sure.this will be my hunting partner this year

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

I'm pretty sure you'll have a great time with her. I enjoy taking kids out hunting or fishing but I'm running outta kids to take with me, mine are all grown up and are having dogs instead of kids!

3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I know the feeling ,0nly one of my 4 kids has any kids an there both girls ,age 2,8 years old .