Can your arrow do this?

Discussion in 'Crossbow Bolts & Broadheads' started by Oppie, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

Can your arrow do this? 460 gr arrow @ 50 yards ;).

P1030033.JPG

jacol84, MI_Bowhunter and xcaliber like this.
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Just think if it had a good broadhead on it ,may have had a pass thru :p

xcaliber and Oppie like this.
  3. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

It's been suggested that I'm losing heads an inserts to something called Friction ? My arrow had some rubber goo stuck to it after I pulled it back out :D. I am kind of hard on my toys at times.
    Cleaned her up put a Griz trick on it and took it hunting that evening ;), I'ma not scared :D.
    Make a nice black bear arrow :p or anything else that needs killing.

xcaliber likes this.
  4. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

I was out getting my broadheads ready an checked out the small ramcats an they spun like tops ,but dull as any I,ve seen . looked some other ramcats over I had an bent an missing blades :confused: got out my 2 slicktrick 100g magnums that were razer sharp from last year an put them on.i have to go dig last years out of the stump to have three again. I had these heads for years an never broke or damaged 1 yet. seems like I always end up with a slick on my arrow after shooting an testing many heads :oops:

Oppie likes this.
  5. Oppie

Oppie Active Member

They are tough for sure and I can resharpen or replace blades easy enough. My wife is shooting 125 gr slick tricks and her Thunderhawk seems to like them, she was drilling them in a week or so ago and they were hitting the same as her target tips.

6. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Same here as I rarely damage a slick blade an good metal in them as I can get them razer sharp on my paper wheels. the Magnus 2 blade penetrate better but ferals bend,ramcats seem to cut alittle better,more accurate but had a feral break ,blades bend ,come loose. Slicks tuff as they come an do everything well . I was impressed with a helix single bevel my son showed me an said flew great an out penatrated the Magnus in his testing.