Breakfast served

Discussion in 'General Chatter & Off Topic' started by Masboy, Jun 10, 2019 at 7:02 AM.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

these boys have there buffet breakfast every morning.the baby sleeps in my room under my covers most nights ,squirrel boys waiting outside my door every morning for me to come out an rides my shoulder down stairs .squirrel boy sleeps in a box on top the kitchen cabinets that he stuffed with moms paper towels,napkins ,he takes the napkins out of the holder, the towels he takes off the roll.as baby gets older we’re having squirrel fest as they chase each other all around .hide the nuts is the thing squirrel boy loves as we find them everywhere . mom delivers them to me with the old eye roll:p I tell her I never brought any of the animals we have in this house ,so blame someone else. I just take care of them:Dthey sure do keep visitors out as I meet them at the door an say ,I would invite you in but we have squirrels running around inside that bite .then I show them my arms with all the squirrel marks from there sharp claws an they freak out :eek::D
    DDD7E0F9-BF58-4839-95C7-0C11D5B00578.png

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  2. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

My new baby,s growing an starting to explore things now.he was real scared at first an took awhile to gain his trust. I play with them every day ,now they won,t leave me alone . they want attention just like alittle kid an bite on my iPod,phone an chew the buttons off the tv remote when I'm using it to get my attention. they both will lay flat out on the couch back,arms as they have to be close to me.I hope they don,t bring anymore orphan squirrels here as this pair of rowdy boys are a handful :pjust try to eat a Oreo dipped in milk,ice cream sandwich without sharing with them:eek::p
    image.png image.png

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 8:19 PM
    Oppie, Jack Pine and xcaliber like this.