Been busier than a one-armed paperhanger lately with the weather changing an what not so here's a few projects I've been tinkering on just to keep what's left of my sanity . Last version of the Redneck Pine's string catcher. Picked up a heavier hinge an cut a piece out of it, stripped the plating off with a little acid , then blued it, put a small bend on the bottom edge where it hits the rail. Then I tapped the holes thru the scope mount for 10-32 threads, using a 10-32 (3/16) x 1 1/4 SS set screw for the pivot axle, used a dab of JB weld epoxy for thread locker on both sides , 1/4 blue poly airline tubing washers . Still need to test it out, more later! Added a thin layer of JB weld to the rail cutout to raise the riser up just a touch on the rail, the top of the string is even with the rail before tighting the bolts down. I just did that yesterday and still need to clean the edges and make it square an pretty. A couple heavy arrows for the Mag bows to play with. I think this one is up to 760 gr now. A few new zombie slayer arrows with Blazer X2 low profile vanes, 110 brass inserts, aluminum nocks with 125 gr heads weigh in at 450gr. These are the shafts I got from the stringman, Thanks man! And a pretty lady with her deer just cause you took the time to look at all this!