Addition to my bench

Discussion in 'Doing It Yourself - Crossbow Maintenance' started by Masboy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Getting tired of the sun beating down on my bench so figured a easy way.i found a beach umbrella up in our loft ,got out my hole saw an drilled a hole in my bench an now have some shade to shoot in. don,t know why I didn,t think of this long ago.

jacol84 likes this.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Sounds good, Frank. Haven't seen much of the sun here lately before today. We got 6" of rain overnight and my son's basement has 3" of water because the painter who was in there 2 weeks ago forgot to plug the sump pump back in when he was done.:rolleyes:

3. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

Sorry to hear that,we haven,t had that much ,just a hard shower now an then. rivers been high an dirty so guess everyone up north of here must have got plenty. I,m ready for fall an not a bright sunshine day,hot weather person . give me cool, cloudy an I,m happy . I go down to the river a good bit looking to mabye see oppie floating down on a log or something :oops::p

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    jacol84 likes this.
  4. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

Definitely saw a lot more storms tracking right up the Appalachians in the last week with severe storms. Just last night we really got it.:(

5. Masboy

Masboy Active Member

We could use one here today as it,s getting hot. was going out to shoot some this morning from my other bench ,turned around an getting my holesaw out to drill it for my beach umbrella . that Suns a bear an no pleasure to sit an shoot in. got some shade coming :D