390 Piledriver string stops

Discussion in 'Carbon Express Crossbows' started by Jon Erdmann, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Jon Erdmann

Jon Erdmann New Member

I sent Carbon Express an email concerning my want of the 390 String Stops for my X-Force Blade Pro since it did not come with any. Carbon Express replied that they do not sell these after market, which I find strange because what if someone that owns the 390 Piledriver needed to replace their string stop.

Just venting I guess, because I just feel this is where Carbon Express would benefit their customer base.
  2. jacol84

jacol84 Active Member

I don't know if it will help, but the Bruin Ambush 370 (to me) looks like it has the identical riser and string stops as the Piledriver 390. You could try Sportsmans Outfitters in Alabama (the US dealers for the Bruin bows) and see if they can get you a set of string stops. Worth a call at least.
    Stalker likes this.
  3. Jon Erdmann

Jon Erdmann New Member

Thank you Jaco, I just looked at the Bruin Ambush 370 and you're right they do look pretty close... actually I like them better with the "String Stopper with Silencers" and I will contact them.

jacol84 likes this.
  4. Jon Erdmann

Jon Erdmann New Member

Jaco I still haven't heard back from Bruin Ambush 370 site.... oh well the search continues :D